VENICE!!! I wish I could show you all of our pictures, the top one is St Marks square where everyone gathers and it it so wonderful to just sit there and watch all the people. We took a gondola ride, fun, and went to an island which is where all the glass blowing was done. It was kept away from the city so if they had a fire it wouldn't destroy the city. This is going to be a random blog for quite some time until I catch up on all the fun things I'd like to share.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Posted by Shirley at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great pictures. I can't wait to see more!!
Beautiful pictures! I wish I could have been there with you. I can't believe you'd go to Europe without me!
I am glad you and Dad are getting to see the rest of the world. It's a beautiful place out there.
Post a Comment