Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Family History Gift

I didn't get a lot of pictures of the opening of gifts but I did get pictures of the opening of the family history gift.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

melissa walker said...

Grandma, Thanks for sharing the holidays with those of us who don't live close! Have a great 2008!

Brock Family said...

Thanks for all the updates on the blog Mom! Very fun to see all your pictures... on a side note... my girls have noticed that I call you Mum and wondered if it would be ok for them to call me Mum since I was born in Canada and all :) Funny girls-- I, of course told them yes-- if they want to honor my heritage, I am all for it:)

Allison said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Glad to see that the christmas program is a tried and true tradition!