Friday, March 20, 2009

Our last reunion....


think it might be time for another one???!!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

When? Where? Let me know.

cheryl said...

Look at those cute babies!!! Karen, lets have another! tee hee
Yeah mom, when? where? and I would add: who?

Brock Family said...

wow! are they ever CUTE! funny, they actually still look exactly like they did when they were babies! What fun girls they have turned into!!

my first read of the "think it might be time for another one" I thought she meant kids...I guess I am done for sure (especially since i no longer have a "U") because I didn't even blink before I said...uh...nope,note me-- but I am all for CHERYL having another one....

Allison said...

super cute! Let me know when and where, we're up for another reunion.

Kelsey and Rylee said...

Ha ha that took me a minute... I was thinking another baby for Cheryl. you were meaning reunion I guess:) Were in and cant wait to see everyone!

Anonymous said...

Karen.... tmi....